Deadly Kindy is Hiring!
Our Deadly Kindy family is hiring!
With so many new enrolments we’re hiring some extra staff to join in on all the fun!
We’re hiring for two new roles, an Early Childhood Educator Trainee at our Burragah site, and also an Early Childhood Educator at Gundoo Mirra!
The Early Childhood Educator Trainee will be required to:
- In conjunction with the Early Childhood Manager, lead the development of early learning programs. This includes everything from playgroups and also targeted kindergarten services.
- Responsible for ensuring the implementation of these services meets the individual needs of all children through a play based curriculum.
- Meet all relevant legislation and also operating guidelines for approved early learning spaces.
- Document all hazards and risks and show initiative in creating a safe learning environment.
The Early Childhood Educator may perform a broad range of tasks including:
- Assist in the delivery of high-quality education and care programs in line with the National Quality Framework (NQF) and Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF). Ensure the program is also in line with the values and historical experiences of ATSICHS Brisbane.
- Helping with planning, implementing, and evaluating developmentally appropriate play-based programs and early learning experiences for individual children and groups of children, as part of a team learning environment with colleagues.
- Assist in building and maintaining close relationships with parents/guardians of the children to meet the needs of individual families.
- Helping to remove barriers to access by assisting the transport service in picking-up and dropping-off children that otherwise would not be able to attend the service.
Apply now: Early Childhood Educator
If either of these roles sound like the one for you, head to our careers page and get your application in!